Posted by Antony Thomas at Friday, April 14, 2017
Piping Designer - (IND0000G1)
- Person shall be responsible for piping design of grassroots or revamp Refinery/Chemical or Coal power plant facility from conceptual stage till detail engineering. Activities shall include 3D Modeling 2D drafting , preparation of Piping deliverables like plot plan, equipment layout, isometrics, 3D model, Nozzle orientations , support standards and MTO
- Person shall be capable of equipment modeling and piping modeling using 3D software
- Person shall be capable to do support modeling
- Person shall good knowledge of 2D drafting skill and able produce piping deliverables using 3D software
- Person shall be capable to produce design inputs to process, C&S, E&I and Construction to relevant departments
- Good knowledge of brown field piping engineering
- Person shall able to do 3D model reviews with client and other discipline
- Person able to do piping design of pumps, exchanger, towers, reactors , compressors and other mechanical equipment’s
- Able to do design Material handling system using SP3D software.
- Diploma/Polytechnic/ITE in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Piping design of grassroots/revamp Refinery/Chemical or Biopharmaceutical Projects from conceptual stage till completion of detail engineering
- Experience should include 3D Model execution , preparation and checking of piping deliverables
- 5 Years exp in SP3D Software modeling .
- Able to use Autocad and microstation 2D software
- This is a contractual role for 6 months.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore Countrywide-Jurong
Job Posting: Mar 23, 2017, 5:15:17 AM